10 Jan 2026, Saturday

10 Jan 2026, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

8:30 am - Help clean the church building

Mckay Hobb's 12th Birthday party his birthday is on Jan 21st

Debbie and I were up at about 7 am, had prayer, got ready, and drove over to the church to clean the ward building before church services tomorrow.  We had a good group helping to clean this morning.  When we got home, I started back working on proofreading and correcting my 1986 journal. I called and thanked Max and Debby for the birthday gifts they sent me.  I called and talked to Mike Coultas.  At 1 pm I ate a large meal of leftovers.  Debbie went to see Jack play basketball.  Jared brought him and Max by the house after the game was over.  I worked on editing my 1986 journal until 10:20 pm, had prayer with Debbie, and went to bed at about 11 pm.



Comments