12 Jan 2026, Monday

12 Jan. 2026, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task

Baylen Johnson's 23rd Birthday

5:00 pm - Debbie and Allie's nails done

6:00 pm - Debbie takes Allie to dinner for her 15th birthday

Up at about 7 am, personal prayer, and prayer with Debbie.  I took the garbage and recycling containers to the street.  I received a text last night from Family Medical telling me that Brad Gale, PA, will not be in the office today, and my appointment has been canceled; please call back to make another appointment.  I sent a happy birthday wish to Elder Baylen Johnson from Debbie and me.  Family Medical called back and moved Brad Gale, PA's appointment from today to tomorrow same time.  Debbie and I went over our calendars last night, and I made offers to Robb M Taylor, 801-319-2250, and Jon Bryan, 801-205-7042, to exchange days with at the Saratoga Springs Temple.  Worked on my 1986 journal.  Debbie got home, and we had lunch at about 1:00 pm.  I received the 2025 Journal, Notes 2025 (7 copies), and the WCS Mission 1968 - 1970 Journal for approval to print.  They are all hardcovers; price $1,448.90.  I still have to choose a color for the hardcovers. Debbie took Allison to get her neils done and to dinner for her birthday.  I worked on proofreading and editing my 1986 Journal.  I cut my fingernails and toenails this evening.  It is freezing, 32 degrees F., outside.  I cut them on Tuesday, 9 Dec 2025, almost 5 weeks ago.   At one time, they did not grow so fast.  Debbie brought me home a bowl of Wisconsin Cauliflower soup and a sandwich from Zupas, where she and Allison went for dinner. Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 10:30 pm.  I stopped proofreading and editing my 1986 Journal on Thursday, 3rd of July 1986.  I started on Thursday, January 1st, 1986,  on Wednesday, the 7th of July. (5 days to do 6 months).  Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 11pm.



Note: Today, while proofreading and editing my 1986 Journal, that Kayla, Ryan, and Sam, with Vanan Services that they had typed, proofread, and edited from my handwritten 1986 journal, I found the first big mistake, the day Wednesday, 28 May 1986 had been omitted, left out and one sentence on Friday, 30 May 1986 was left out.

Ryan Kauff, is Kayla Vega's supervisor             Saravanan "Sam", the owner of Vanan Services, Transcribes handwriting into typed Word

(My handwritten journals, shipped by FedEx first half Sep. 2, 2025)

Deena is handling the typing and proofreading on this project, and she has been doing these types of things for the past 10 years


Comments