13 Jan 2026, Tuesday

13 Jan 2026, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

10:00 am K-Ari with Libby

10:15 am - appointment Brad Gale P.A.  10:15 am - Brad Gale P.A., appointment for annual physical - Items to discuss: 1. Inflammation. 2. Sore inside of mouth  3. Ringworm on leg calf. and place behind left ear lobe 4.  P.T. for neck and left arm, TIA CHI for balance. 5. Memory loss

1:30 pm - 6:00 pm Saratoga Springs exchange/swap with Robb M Taylor


Up at 7 am, prayer, showered, shaved, and got ready for a doctor's appointment, and work at the Saratoga Springs Temple.  Debbie and I had prayer together.  I went to my appointment with Brad Gale, PA for my annual physical.  I am doing good for my age but need to watch my intake of suggars, do more exercising, and make sure I take my tyroid medicine.  After meeting with Brad I drove over to Alph Graphic Store in American Fork and picked out a navy blue binder for my 9 books I am having printed, 2025 Journal, 1968-1970 WCSM Journal, and 7 copies of my Notes and Quotes for 2025.  the total price for printing, binding, etc.$1,448.90.  I paid by check 1/2,$724.45 with the other 1/2 to be paid when delivered in about 3 weeks.  I went home and had some lunch with Debbie and then drove to the Saratoga Springs Temple to work the 3rd shift for Robb Taylor.  He will cover for me on Robb Taylor, Cell 801 319 2250, on April 9th while Debbie and I are in Japan with Matthew, Melodie, Madeline, Bella, and Ava.  I got home and Debbie and I had dinner at 6:30 pm.  Matt called and worked on nursing home projects, had prayer, and got to bed at about 11:30 pm.

Comments