14 Jan 2026, Wednesday
14 Jan 2026, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
9:00 am - Debbie's red light therapy
10:00 am - Dentist appointment, Thanksgiving Point
6:00 pm - Jack's basketball game
Up at about 7 am, prayer, and checked email. We had prayer together, got ready, and went to her therapy. When she got home, we went to see the Dentist to have our teeth cleaned and x-rayed. I have a cavity under one of my crowns, and Debbie has a crown that is splitting. We made appointments to have them repaired and replaced. I spent the day proofreading and editing my 1986 journal. Debbie went to Max's basketball game and washed clothes. Debbie picked up my medicine at Costco on her way home. I received an email from AI this morning. They sent me a corrected 1986 journal typed with all the "+" changed to "and". Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at 10:30 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment