15 Jan 2026, Thursday

15 Jan 2026, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

5:10 am - Saratoga Springs 1st shift

10:30 am - Sealing session

11:30 am - Sealing session

1:00 pm - Initiatory session 

Get the Delta Airline schedule for April 1st` from SLC to Fresno corrected.

Debbie's alarm woke us both at 3:30 am.  I set mine for 2:30 am but it did not go off.  We had prayer together and got ready for the temple.  We left and arrived at the temple around 5:10 am.  After our shift, Debbie and I did two sealing sessions and one initiatory session.  We got home took the Subaru/Outback and filled it with gas, washed it, and took a load of donations to Deseret Industries.  I worked on 1986 journal and sent a finished copy to Vanan Services, Kayla, Ryan, and Sam by email:                                       "Len McAlpin                                                                                                                                                   Monday, Jan. 12, 2026, I wrote in my journal. “Today, while proofreading and editing my 1986 Journal, that Kayla, Ryan, and Sam, with Vanan Services have had typed, proofread, and edited from my handwritten 1986 journal, I found the first big mistake, the day Wednesday, 28 May 1986 had been omitted, left out and one sentence on Friday, 30 May 1986 was left out.

Today I have finished proofreading and editing the 1986 Journal.  I can see why some pages were left out and others duplicated.  Kayla had to make two or more scans to get everything copied that was on the page. 

It took me some time to proofread and edit, but I am satisfied with the 1986 Journal.  I am attaching a copy of the 1986 Journal to this email.  It is for you to keep. Please put it with all the future finished journals that are ready to be printed in hard covers in a file.   Please put all the journals in a file and number them numerically and in another sister file, all the scanned journals that the typist uses to type the journals from. 

I am leaving for California in the morning.  I will be gone for a week or so. When I get back, I will start proofreading and editing the 1989 Journal.

Best regards,

James L. McAlpin"

Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 11 pm.

 


Comments