16 Jan 2026, Friday

 16 Jan 2026, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task

10:45 am - Depart SLC to Fresno on Delta, Confirmation #HIU2E2 

11:41am  Arrive Fresno, CA (FAT)

Note: I received this email this morning from Shane at Vanan Services

Shane
7:32 AM (3 hours ago)

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to carefully proofread and edit the 1986 Journal and for sharing your detailed feedback with us.

We truly appreciate you pointing out the omissions and clarifying how the scanning process may have contributed to duplicated or missed pages. Your feedback will be shared with the typist and our internal team so we can continue to improve accuracy and consistency in future journals.

We’re glad to hear that you are satisfied with the final version of the 1986 Journal. We’ve received the attached copy and will store it with the other completed journals designated for future hard-cover printing. As requested, we will:

  • Organize all completed journals in a single file, numbered sequentially
  • Maintain a corresponding sister file containing the scanned source journals used for typing

Thank you for keeping us informed of your travel plans. We wish you a safe and pleasant trip to California, and we look forward to continuing with the 1989 Journal when you return.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the meantime.

Best,
Shane
Sales and Services Team
Vanan Online Services, Inc.
Work: +1 (888) 535-5668
 Debbie let got up at 6:30 am and let me sleep until 7:30 am.  Showered, shaved, and Debbie and I had prayer together.  We drove to the SLC airport, parked in Red D-3, and caught a shuttle to check in at  Delta.  I did not have pre-check or TSA on my ticket.  I have a TSA Pre-Check number, ACNVRJ4AM that is supposed to be good until July 9, 2030.  I did not get to a live operator.  I tried TSA.Gov on line. https://americanbestfilling.com/contact?gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=21222177778&gbraid=0AAAAA9hA5U5XF6T_Qt8QQ_YJCTe2zSpZz&gclid=CjwKCAiA4KfLBhB0EiwAUY7GASvSUXp2HTwsfHU2KQ7RLwdF7ndjOHU-oIgo5Zpt6gzw59dYUxZVdxoCSqIQAvD_BwE  "My TSA Pre-Check known traveler number KNT# ACNVRJ4AM that is supposed to be good until July 9, 2030.  It did not work at the Delta Airlines Ticket Counter, and I could not go through the TSA Pre-Check line at security.

Please help, James L. McAlpin". I received an email, "contact us directly at contact@americanbestfilling.com"

Our flight was delayed departing from SLC because visability was 0 in Fresno.  When we arrived at 12:30 pm, the cloud cover had lifted, and we were able land.  We got our luggage from baggage claim, and Rae Lynn picked us up.  We came home and saw the children.  Beth, Tucker, Maggie, and Andrew are here.  We went to Brody's basketball game at Dry Creek Elementary School and watched him play in a basketball tournament.  He played well on offense and defense.  They won by about 20 points.   Later, Debbie, Beth, and I rode with Rae Lynn to Heirloom Restaurant and met Brett, Ethan, and Tucker; Patt and Reg came.  The younger children stayed home and played games.  Morley, Luke's girlfriend, drove up but went back home early because of the fog that was settling in.  Elain called tonight and said she would love to go with Matthew and us to Japan will not be able. to go because of her health. Luke got those together he could find, Ethan, Tucker, Weston, and Owen, before they went to the movie theater to see "Greenland 2".  Later, Debbie and I had prayer and went to bed.



                            Rae Lynn, Me, Grandma Debbie, and Brett at Heirloom Restaurant

                                                                                     


Brody Hobbs, number 11, second from left at Dry Creek Elementary School



L-R, Weston, Owen, Beth, Maggie, Brody, Andrw, Grandpa, Grandma Debbie, Rae Lynn

                                                                                 



Comments