17 Jan 2026, Saturday

17 Jan 2026, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

Pick up Debbie's car rental

Get a card for Ethan for tomorrow, his farewell and setting apart as a missionary

10:00 am - Attend Weston's Basketball Game

Make reservations to fly back to Provo from Orange County Airport on Monday, 26th January (Breeze flight Confirmation No. MX616). 1H 49M.   Orange County/Anaheim, CA John Wayne Airport, SNA to PVU, Provo/Salt Lake City, UT

Saratoga Springs Temple: Johnson, Shane Preferred Contact Information Phone: 801-874-4565 (Textable)- Trade Friday, Nov. 30th, 1st Shift for 1st Shift on Wednesday, Jan 21st, which I volunteered to trade with another brother, covering or exchanging shifts with me when I am gone. 

I also requested a trade for my 1st shift on Thursday, Jan 21st

Email: sjuanhijo@gmail.comDebbie and I slept in until 7:30 am and had prayer.  Everyone was up late last night, and all were sleeping in except Rae Lynn, who had gone to the gym.  I borrowed Beth's keys to her rental car and took Debbie to the airport car rental to get her Trifty rental car for her GEPOD meetings.  Weston's basketball game was canceled because the gym at Buchanan High School was being used for a cheerleading competition.  I talked to Ethan, Luke, and Tucker while Ethan was working on his talk for the sacrament meeting tomorrow.  Later, Owen came in and let him work on his talk, also regarding testimonies.  Later, I spoke with more of the children and their mothers, including Rae Lynn and Beth.  Later, Debbie and I went with Beth and Dae Lynn for lunch.  We got back home, and I got a flight on Breeze from Orange County to Provo Airport on Monday, January 26, departing Orange County at 1:05 pm and arriving in Provo at 3:54 pm, so I can be at Andrew's receiving the Aaronic Priesthood and ordination to the office of a Deacon by Tucker.  I will stay until after Sunday 25th of January and attend Andrew's ordination as a 12-year old in the Aaronic Priesthood by his brother Tucker, a Priest.   Then go home on Monday 26th Jan.   I got a flight on Breeze from SNA to PRO on Jan. 26th.  I canceled my Delta flight from Fresno to SLC on Jan 20th.  Diana at Delta gave me an E-credit E-Credit $149.48 for canceling my flight back to SLC from Fresno, CA on January 20th.  Note *When you're ready to travel again, we're ready for you. You can go to delta.com/redeem where you'll be able to apply this eCredit at the time of purchase.  All the family, Beth, the children, Rae Lynn, Brett, and the boys, went over to "No Sunder"; Lazer Tag, trampolines, obstacle courses, etc.  On the way home, Debbie stopped at Walmart and bought a bag of ice, distilled water for the ice-maker at home, candy popcorn, and a card to give to Ethan on Sunday with his gift from Debbie and me.  We got home; Brett had ordered pizza, and we watched San Francisco and Seattle football game, but switched to the BYU and Texas Tech Basketball game on TV.  The basketball game was more interesting.  Rae Lynn cooked, and Beth and Debbie helped decorate the kitchen and living room for Eathan's day tomorrow.  Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed.  

Note:  I thought I had another year in my Journals in addition to my 1986 Journal that Kayla had sent to me that had been typed and proofread.  I could not find it; I thought it was 1989, but I only found a few pages of 1985.

Comments