19 Jan 2026, Monday

19 Jan 2026, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task

Isabella McAlpin's 13th Birthday

I sent an email to Jay Burningham - jay.burningham@gmail.com asking him to cover for me on Thursday, January 22nd, first shift

I did not check the clock when I went to bed or set an alarm.  At 5:30 am Ethan came into the bedroom to use his desk as he was meeting the other missionaries, one in the Philippines and eight in Utah, who are in his district in the home MTC program.  Covey, the dog, came in when he opened the door, and Covey wanted to get in bed with me.  I went back to sleep after Ethan got Covey out of the room.  I was getting up as Debbie called at 8 am.  She is starting her GEPOD meeting today, but will not be back to Clover until later than she had planned this afternoon.  I took Coody and Kittle, the little dog, for a walk.  When I got home, Ethan was in the bedroom office online with his missionary MTC.  When he got a break, we talked, and he told me about a book he was reading, "Day of Defense" by A Melvin McDonald.  I worked on setting up this week's daily Brogger and trying to find coverage for my shift this week.  Debbie got back, and I took Ethan's truck and picked her up at the Thrifty Car Rental at the Fresno International Airport at 5 pm.  The air pressure warning light was on in the pickup.  I stopped at a gas station to put air in the tires.  I called Brett and he told me the warning light for air pressure in the tires does not work.  I topped off the gas in the truck, and Debbie and I came home.  We watched Indiana defeat the Miami football for the national college championship game.  Debbie and I had prayer with the family before having our prayer together and going to bed at about 9:30 pm.

Comments