21 Jan 2026, Wednesday

21 Jan 2026, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

Mckay Hobbs's 12th Birthday

James Leonard McAlpin's 82nd Birthday

5:10 am Saratoga Springs Temple swap for Jon Bryan (I'm not going to be able to cover)

10:00 am - Message

6:30 pm - Dinner Kabo City

Up at 6:30 am, prayer, showered, and shaved.  Rae Lynn took the smaller children to school.  Ethan is up and studying with the MTC group online.  Brett went to work.  I took Kenna, the little dog, for a 45-minute walk.  I stopped at the community park and did some pull-ups.   When I got home, Rae Lynn took me to an oriental spa for a head, neck, and foot message for an hour.  It felt so good, we got an extra 30-minute neck and back message.  It was a nice birthday present.  Afterwards, on the way home, we stopped, and Rae Lynn bought an Acai Bowl with avocado toast.  Beth and Maggie called and sang happy birthday to me over the phone.  Karlene, Debbie's sister, called and wished me a happy birthday.  Debbie called and wished me a happy birthday.  I got several text birthday messages from the family wishing me and Mckay a happy birthday.  Mckay Hobbs, Ryan and Stephanie's son, is 12-years old today.  I took Brody to Dry Creek Elementary School to practice.  He has a basketball tournament tomorrow.  I got a call from the car rental company canceling my reservation for tomorrow.  Rae Lynn found me another car from a different rental company at the Fresno Airport, dropping off at the same place down near Beth's.  I talked to Lori Lynn and Elain, they both may be going with us to Matthew and Mellodie's Japan's spring break from school for the girls. Elain called back from her doctor's office. She is doing great.  She told me about her exercises for dizziness.  The whole family all went over to Kabo City Restaurant when all the boys got home, and Brett got off work.  Later when we got home, Rae Lynn had a homemade Angel Food Birthday Cake.  The top had been peeled off.  The family all sang happy birthday to me.  Debbie called and was ready to have prayer and go to bed, while I was in the Kabo Restaurant.  I got my dirty clothes washed and dried for my trip to Southern California tomorrow. I had prayer and went to bed at about 10:30 pm.


Birthday dinner at Kabo City Restaurant


Angle Food 82nd Birthday Cake, Rae Lynn and Brett

                                           L-R: Owen, Weston, Grandpa, Brody, Ethan, Luke 

                                          





Comments