22 Jan 2026, Thursday

22 Jan 2026, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

10:00 am - pick up rental car at Fresno Airport

Note: Elain sent me a link on YouTube for Vertigo for Manueuver or exercises. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/j14uSQo-Rkg   or

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Hf7FtFxouOg

Note: The Adriatic North Mission Journal 2015 - 2017 typed came in an email attachment today

I woke at 5:30 am refreshed.  I had my personal prayer, packed, and read my text messages on my phone and emails on my computer before starting to work on proofreading and editing my 1985 journal.  I took Brody and Weston to Dry Creek School in Ethan's pickup truck.  Ethan is doing MTC training at home.  The other two boys are leaving for school.  Brett has a nursing home meeting out of town today.  He planned to drop me off at the Airport Enterprise Car Rental, but is having to take employees from the nursing home with him.  He called an Uber to give me a ride.  I arrived and Enterprise had a compact car ready.  I put on the GPS, and it guided me to Bakersfield.   Matthew called, and I was on the line with him and Met Life Insurance Co.  We could not learn if the letter and correspondance is a scam.  I don't intend to give them my power of attorney to sign any document until I know.  Later Matthew called me and he had talked to the Georgia Dept of Treasury, Unclaimed Property. They have a check from Met. Life made payable to Valley View after Jackie Rush died.  Matthew filed for me, and I drove down and got the papers filled out and had my signature notarized at the Wells Fargo Bank in San Marcos.  Melodie took Bella to her volleyball practice and afterward stopped and saw us at the WF Bank.  Matthew went back home, and I went with Melodie to pick up dinner at Buffalo Wings Restaurant.   Later, I went with Matthew to pick up Bella after her volleyball practice.  We stopped at a Mexican food vendor and got Bella some dinner.  Debbie called me, and we had prayer together.  She is getting up at 3:00 a.m. to attend the Saratoga Springs Temple tomorrow.  Matthew met with the developers of his software at about 9 p.m.  I took a shower and washed clothes.  Matthew switched my flight back home from Jan 26th to Jan 28th.  I talked to Beth.  Melodie sent me a rough itinerary of our trip to Japan in March and April 2026.   I had prayer and went to bed.

Comments