24 Jan 206, Saturday

24 Jan 2026, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

12:30 pm - phone conference call with Richard "Rich" Faulkkner and Robyn Barber, Attorneys

Ed Williams with Berkshire Bank, a Division of Beacon Bank & Trust

Up at 7:30 am, had prayer, worked on 1985 journal.  I called and talked to Beth.  Andrew's ordination to the Aaronic Priesthood is at 10:00 am in the Bishop's office.  Matthew and Melodie went shopping.  Madeline went with a friend down to the square.  I stayed home with Ava and Bella.   When Matthew and Melodie got home, I sat in on a phone call with Rich and Robyn, attorneys that Ed Williams with Berkshire Bank had recommended. Buying the nursing homes from A&M Investment Group.  We will see how things work out with Floyd and Gateway Nursing Homes.  I called and talked to Beth.  I need to be at Beth's Bishop's office at 10 am tomorrow morning for Andrew's ordination.  Melodie took Bella to her volley ball competiion.  Matthew, Bella, and I had dinner.  Bella played her game and Matthew and I watched a movie on TV.  I had my personal prayer and called Debbie before going to bed at midnight.

Comments