28 Jan 2i026, Wednesday
28 Jan 2026, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
11:00 am - Debbie's red light therapy light
Note: Kayla Vega, Vanan Services - Journal 1985: duplicate pages; there was way too much correcting on Saturday, 24 Aug. 1985, Sunday, 25 Aug. Things were added and things left out.
I was up at 6:30 am, had my personal prayer, Matthew over, and had a sales meeting with a Hospital Training College this morning. I worked on proofreading and editing my1985 daily journal. Some dates have very few mistakes, but with individual names, locations, and specialty items, there are so bad I have to retype the entire sentence or sentences. At 12:30 pm, Matthew and I went to the Wells Fargo Bank in La Costa, CA. Stacia, one of the branch managers, asks if we have an appointment to make a wire transfer. She is the daughter of an older couple that Matthew and Melodie sold their home to when they moved to 960 Pearl Drive in San Marcos. She asked Hoora, who was leaving for lunch, to stay and help us. She was very nice and waived the service charge of $40 for the wire transfer fee. We were able to get the non-refundable $100,000 escrow money sent to Stewart, Melvin, and Frost LLP and deposited in their trust account today. We went to lunch at a sourdough bread restaurant and had a sandwich and soup. We got home, and Matthew talked to Richard, our attorney. *He wants Matthew and I to decide how things are to be devided up between us. Later, I told Matt I will be giving him an extra portion, Floyd and Gateway Nursing Homes, and he will be responsible for seeing that Debbie and his sisters, Beth and Rae Lynn, are taken care of after I am gone. I did not tell him or anyone that Michael has been helping his mother with finances each month after she came off alimony support from me when she married Reg Salsman. I am grateful to Michael for helping his mother, but I will be giving Patt 1/2 of the money I receive from the life insurance policy on Jack Rush. The half I give her could be 45 to 50 thousand dollars. I have been trying to get someone to cover for me on the 1st shift in the Saratoga Springs Temple tomorrow, and no one has come forth to exchange. It is close to the last minute to find someone for the 1st shift tomorrow. I really did not want to bother with getting a replacement. I knew it was my responsibility to find someone. I went again. The Temple Worker's Portal at the Saratoga Springs. There was one person, David Meine, who had requested to exchange with someone to cover for him on Tues. Feb 17th, 2nd shift. I called him, and he said he already had someone to exchange. He asks about what day and what shift. I told himit is tomorrow, 1st shift. He said he does not like getting up that early. He wanted to know my name. When I told him, he said I have already covered for you last week, for you to cover for me on Feb 17th. I had not written it down, but I put it in my calendar and in my journal. He said he would cover for me tomorrow, but I would owe him big time. I was really glad I had not given up, but tried one more time to get someone to cover for me tomorrow. Beth called and talked. Matthew and I ate dinner that Melodie prepared. Matt and I went to Ralph's and got a few items. I had prayer and got to bed at about 11:30 pm.
Elder Ethan Hobbs is departing for MTC Peru
Uncle Michael McAlpin and Elder Ethan Hobbs at Atlanta Airport
Comments
Post a Comment