31 Jan 2026, Saturday
31 Jan 2026, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
Clare Traveller's baby girl shower in Twin Falls, Idaho
12:00 Noon Drew's BB game in Logan, UT
3:00 pm - Andrew's Basketball game, the winner will play next week for the championship
I woke at 6:30 am. I had a dream last night, apparently I had got the two nursing homes, Floyd/Chulio and Gateway/White County. Patt, "Patricia" had learned about this from Beth and Rae Lynn, and she wanted to reopen our divorce case and have me give her more money. My first response was no, that I had tried to get her to accept this when we were in the attorneys' office in Rome. Patt had an attorney from Atlanta or Marietta come down I was paying for, and she refused the offer. She only wanted cash money. My response in my dream was to refuse to pay her anything. I had already in my mind decided to give her half of what I got from Met Life Ins. policy on Jack Rush, key man at Valley View after everything was paid. In my dream, this is not fair and much more than I am required to do. She has remarried and has a good income and is well taken care of. But I told the Lord in my personal prayer this morning, if this is what he wants me to do, then I will do it. "I want this recorded in my daily journal at 7:30 am so I will not forget it." Maggie is at her friends'; Beth, Tucker, and I all went to Andrew's BB game at San Clemente High School. They won, so they will be playing in the championship game. Afterwards, we went to a yogurt shop and the children got treats. Then we went to the grocery store where we got groceries for Andrew's birthday. One of the things he wanted is Beef Wellington steak. Note: When we got home, I had just about finished proofreading and editing my 1985 journal. I found that in the month of December, I recorded duplicate events on days of the week the same as in a second week near the end of the month. I have no recollection of doing this in Dedember, 1985. I stopped working at midnight. I had prayer earlier with Debbie and later with Beth and the children. Tucker led us in family prayer last night, and Maggie tonight. I started my fast today and thanked the Lord for all his bountious blessing and asked Him to continue leading and guiding our family and all His children. I got to bed at about 12:30 am. Debbie sent me pictures of the 3 expecting granddaughters in Twin Ffalls, Idaho,


Comments
Post a Comment