5 Jan 2026, Monday

5 January 2026, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task

Blake McAlpin's 20th Birthday

Pat and Anndalyn Hobb's 20th Anniversary 

9:00 am - Debbie Red Light Therapy appointment

10:15 am - Debbie's Physical Therapy appointment

Up at 5:30 am, had prayer, and worked on emails and my old journals to have printed in a hardback cover.  When Debbie got up we had prayer and studied scriptures.  Afterwards, she did her yoga exercises and I went to the Legacy center to exercise with weights and walk.  It is wet and drizzling outside.  I spent an hour or so at the gym.  I called and talked to Earlton B. Youngblood and talked to an agent at American Cruise Lines, 800-894-8570 and got a flight from Provo or SLC to New Orleans and back from Memphis, TN to Provo or SLC. Loyalty Number: 1122713993, Booking Number:21999131, American Heritage - Hotel: Oct 18 - Oct 19, 2026, Cruise: Oct 19 - Oct 26, 2026, New Orleans, LA - Memphis, TN.  I spent the rest of the day working on getting 2025 Journal "1 Jan 2025", Note and Thoughts form 2025, and my West Central States Mission (WCSM) 1968-1970 Journal "WCSM. html to Word" ready to take to the printer.  Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed around 10:00 pm.

Comments