6 Jan 2026, Tuesday
6 Jan 2026, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Blake McAlpin's 20th Birthday
Pat and Anndalyn Hobbs' 20th Anniversary
I woke and had personal prayer at about 6:00 am. I started getting ready for the day, and when Debbie got up we had prayer and studied scriptures. I sent Blake a happy 20th birthday wish by text. I sent Pat and Anndalyn a happy 20th anniversary wish by text. I went to the Legacy Center to work out for about an hour, weights and track. I called and checked on Mike Coultas. When I got home, I took the empty Christmas boxes down from the shelving in the garage. Debbie is boxing the tree and Christmas ornaments back in the storage boxes for next year. She is thinking about putting them up before Thanksgiving next year, so we can enjoy and celebrate Christmas longer. I took a package (to patch for his Swamp Cooler Cover) to Cody Leatham. No one was home. I put in a flower bucket on their front porch. I sent Cody a text letting him know about it and where he could find the pack of patches. I called and checked on Nora Husley. She will be 88 this year and still lives in the house where her mother and daddy lived when I was a child. Matt and Melodie both read the Assets International, A.I., Power of Attorney, which they sent for me to sign. The 3rd paragraph, 6th sentence, "AI shall act on Owner’s behalf and in Owner’s name, place and stead, having the power to locate, demand, recover, receive and hold the unclaimed funds and interest that are due, payable or belonging to Owner being held by the State of Georgia, banks, holding companies, transfer agents and/or entities in similar situated.
This power of attorney shall extend to any and all properties to which Owner is entitled.
This power shall include the authority to obtain access to records of Owner’s account(s), including, but not limited to Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. Debbie and I had leftovers for dinner.
I read and watched a Tai Chi podcast on exercising to help core balance and strength. We had prayer together and got to bed after 11 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment