7 Jan 2026, Wednesday

 7 Jan 2026, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

8:00 AM - Zoom meeting with Kayla, Ryan, with Vanan Services, and  Saravanan "Sam", the owner of Vanan Services. (Tuesday, Sep. 2, 2025 - talked to Kayla Vega and shipped 16 journal books handwritten to her by FedEx in American Fork). (Kelcey is finishing the proofreading 1986 and 1989 journals)

9:00 am - Debbie's Red Light Therapy

Clean out items we have in our back and side yards in the trailer Dan Hammon is taking to the dump. 

Note: A testimony isn't meant to have a short shelf life; it's an eternal gift that should grow stronger with nurturing through scripture, prayer, obedience, and righteous living, not fade with life's changes, though it does require constant spiritual maintenance like any spiritual gift. The idea of a "short shelf life" comes from recognizing faith needs continuous refreshing, like storing up spiritual strength, rather than relying on past feelings, as great faith requires ongoing effort to be a steady, guiding force.

Definition of a principal by Elder Gerald Scott: "concentrated truth, packaged for application to a wide variety of circumstances". 

Note: VANAN services,

Transcription | Translation | Captioning | Subtitling | Voice Over | Video Services | Writing | Typing | Dictation | Proof Reading

App Translation | Software Solutions | Customized APIs | Website Translation | Localization | CRM Solutions | Virtual Assistants

Medical Billing & Coding | Excel Services | Data research | Conversion Rate Optimization | Web designing | Website Solutions

Toll-Free :  US : 1-888-535-5668  UK : +44-80-8238-0078  AUS : +61-1-8003-57380

Debbie and I slept in until after 7 am.   We had prayer together, and at 8:00 am, I met with Kayla and Ryan about my handwritten journals.  They have completed the typing of my 1986 and 1989 journals.  Several of their people have done the typing, and Kelcey is finishing the proofreading, and they will mail them to me in about 30 minutes.  While waiting, Debbie and I studied the first lesson in the Old Testament, Come Follow Me with Jared Halverson, Moses 1, and Abraham 3.  Debbie went to her therapy session, and I worked on proofreading my journals that Kayla sent from Vanan.  Later, Dan helped Debbie and me load things into his trailer dumpster to take with his items to the dump.  Other things we had set aside to take to Deseret Industries he is taking for us with his items he is taking today.  I started today to work on proofreading and correcting the 1986 journal I received today.  The 1989 journal was sent with it.  I will not start on it until I have finished the 1986 journal.  Debbie and I had left over black-eyed peas and cornbread for dinner.  I met Cole Bevins, a young man who has moved into the basement next door with 3 other young men.  I told or asked Bevin to please let his roommates pull their car up as close as possible to the house so when my wife and I back out of our garage, we will not run into one of your cars.  He said he would let his roommates know.  Debbbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 7:30 pm. Debbie did not got to bed until later and someone called later and woke her.  She wnet into the living room to take the call so she would not wake me.

Comments