8 Jan 2026, Thursday

8 Jan 2026, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

5:10 am - 1st Shift Saratoga Springs Temple

10:30 am - Endowment Appointment at temple

I was up at 2:30 am, had prayer, showered, and shaved. I got dressed and ready for the day.  Cache called Debbie late last night.  He sold his duplex and will have the money he borrowed from his grandma.  She will be able to help Jared and Jami start their home.  Debbie and I had prayer and went to the Saratoga Springs Temple at 5 am.  When our shift ended, we went on the 10:30 am endowment session.  On the way home, we stopped at Costco Automotive and put nitrogen in the tires.  The air pressure light was on in the Tesla.  It read 34 psi.  I added 8 pounds of nitrogen to each tire.  It sleeted and snowed about all day.  The temperature was in the 20s.  Later, I helped Debbie put up Christmas decorations in the garage.  I drove up to the dry cleaners and picked up a suit and a wool sweater.  Debbie went to watch Allison basketball game.  Matthew called, and I told him I appreciate him and Melodie checking with Asset International and the Met Life insurance Key-Man police on Jack Rush to make sure I am not being scammed.  I told him I will pay him and Melodie for checking on this for me, but if Asset International is legit, I want to pay them their fee.  I worked on proofreading my 1986 journal and sent Kayla an email asking her to let the typist and proofreader know the (+) should be "and".  Debbie and I had prayer. I went to bed at about 11:00 pm.  Debbie is working to get the house ready for the maid service that is coming tomorrow.

Comments