9 Jan 2026, Friday
9 Jan 2026, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
3:00 pm - Phil Davis, Alpha Graphics at American Fork Store; 2025 Journal, Notes and Quotes 2025, WCSM Journal 1968-1970 (On USB drive in envelope with other thumb drives, in desk drawer, in office in laundry room)
I was up at 7 am, had prayer, and worked on proofreading and editing my 1986 journal. When Debbie got up, we had prayer together. I called and talked to Susan Truitt Robinson, my niece. Brian, her husband, is coming out to Utah, probably next month, to ski. I drove over to Alpha Graphic and met with Phil Davis about printing my 2025 Journal, 2025 Notes, and WCSM 1968-1970 Journal. I ordered 1 hardcover 2025 and one hardcover WCSM journal. I ordered 7 2025 Notes journals. There is an app available that he uses that will allow me to have all my yearly journals connected. I will be able to scan all journals from 1976 to the last journal I have printed. I will see if I can also include My First Years on Earth. On the way home, I stopped at the car wash and washed and vacuumed the Tesla. The maid service finished cleaning the house. Debbie made soup, salad, and sandwiches for dinner. I called United Health Care and switched my supplementary Medicare Insurance from a UT-4 plan to a UT-7 plan that will be effective on Feb. 1st of this year. I was not given or explained the advantage of the UT-7 plan last month when I called UnitedHealthcare. Debbie made soup, sandwiches, and salad for dinner. Rae Lynn called and found Ethan's vist to Peru that she had lost. Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed.
Comments
Post a Comment