1 Feb 2026, Sunday
1 Feb 2026, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
12:00 noon - Lehi 7th Ward church services
I got up at 6:30 am, had prayer, and got ready for the Sabbath. Today is Fast Sunday. I started my fast yesterday evening. I rode with Beth, Tucker, Maggie, and Andrew to church. Maggie was a greeter, Andrew helped pass the sacrament, and Tucker and his 3 priest blessed the bread and water. I shared my testimony and bore witness of Jeses Christ Atonment and love for all of us. After the sacrament and testimony meeting, I went with Beth and assisted in setting her apart as a member of the single adult committee and giving her a blessing by her bishop as directed by the stake president. We all went to Sunday School. I went with Beth to the adult class. After church, we came home, changed clothes, picked up, and cleaned around the house. Beth started cooking a birthday meal for Andrew. About 5 pm the Wellington Stake came out of the oven. Debbie had vegetables to go with it. After the meal was finished and the kitchen cleaned, Beth brought out the chocolate cake. She put candles on the cake and lit them for Andrew to make a wish and blow out the candles. I called all the children today and talked to each one except Michael, who was probably traveling. I did call and talk to Alex and Carter. Matthew, Bella, and Ava called me back. Melodie and Madeline were in Palm Springs at a cheerleading competition. Rae Lynn called me back with some pictures of Elder Ethan Hopps with the Mission Leaders in the Peru MTC. I had my personal prayer and prayer with Beth and the children. I called and had prayer with Debbie before we went to bed at about 10:00 pm.


Comments
Post a Comment