10 Feb 2026, Tuesday

 10 Feb 2026, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

8:15 am - Physical Therapy appointment, Johnathan Jacobson; balance, range of motion in left arm

10:00 am - Dermatologist Aaron Pererson; lip, ringworm, spots on face

1:00 pm - Debbie's Neil appointment

I went to bed last night at 10:30 pm.  I thought I would wake around 6:30 am as I always do.  That did not happen this morning.  Debbie woke me at 7:45 am.  I was in a deep sleep.  We had prayer together.  I got ready and drove to my dermatologist appointment.  I was in the wrong Premier Medical Dermatologist's office.  I was in the Lehi office, and my appointment was in American Fork.  The receptionist switched me to Lehi, and Dallon checked me in, and I saw Dr. Glade.  When I finished, I went straight to Physical Therapy and saw Johnathan for dizziness and range of motion in my left shoulder.  I got a treatment and some exercises to do at home.  I went straight to Great Clips and did not have to wait to get my haircut.  On my way home, I called Matthew.  He said we had not heard anything from Karen.  I called, but she was in a Georgia Health Care Meeting.  She texted me back, and we can talk after her meeting.   She never called me back or made any contact with me.  I called her on her cell phone after 8 pm Eastern Time and left a message for her to please call me.  Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 11:00 pm.

Note: Worked on proofreading 1976 -1981 Journal and sending the edited copy to Kayla at Vananser.

Also worked on the upcoming loan for $6,051,000 on 1.      Gateway Health and Rehab, located at 3201 Westmoreland Road, Cleveland, Georgia 30528 (60 beds) (assets owned by White County Nursing Home Investments, LLC and leased to Gateway Health & Rehab, LLC), and                                     2.      Chulio Hills Health and Rehab, located at 1170 Chulio Road, Rome, Georgia 30161 (100 beds) (assets owned by Floyd County Nursing Home Investments, LLC and leased to Chulio Hills Health & Rehab, LLC).


Comments