11 Feb 2026, Wednesday
*11 Feb 2026, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
9:00 am Debbie red light therapy
4:00 pm Braddock basketball game
Up at 5:30 am, had prayer, and worked on nursing home loans and meeting with lenders tomorrow. Later, I had prayer with Debbie and worked on my 1982 Journal. I called Karen Forrister a little after 10 am. She told me she had talked to Jan Morris, Owner, and David Lemcke, CFO, and she can not disregard the existing lease and sign a new one that would almost double her monthly rent payments for the next 3 years and 4 months. She agreed that the rent is below the industry standard rent for nursing homes, but that is an advantage to her, and her responsibility is to Reliable, not to the landlord. She said she is at a meeting and the CFO, David Lefty (Lemcke) is there. She said she would talk to him and see if there is anything Reliable can do to help. She admitted that she and Jan both told me they would help with the leases and getting them into HUD, but they did not know the rent would double. She did not call back at 3pm; I called, no answer. I left a message asking her to call me back. I went online, and AI gathered the following information from my journal entries. (Based on your emails, David Lefty (Lemcke) was recently hired as the CFO of Select Health Care. This hiring occurred under Jan Morris, who placed Reliable and all associated companies under the Select Health Care umbrella.
Key details regarding David Lefty and related operations include:
Role: He serves as CFO alongside CEO Karen Foster.
Action Items: On January 29, 2026, Jan Morris committed that both David Lefty and Karen Foster would assist you in transitioning your nursing home leases into a HUD-approved format.
Context: This assistance is related to your purchase of ownership interests in the Floyd and Gateway nursing homes from former partners.
Timeline: You are working toward securing a HUD loan for these properties, with a Synovus Bank loan due on November 28, 2026.
There is no other information regarding David Lefty in the emails.)
Debbie and I went to see Alex on Trombone and Marlissa on Clarinet in BYU Symphony Orchestra. It was a beautiful performance; some of their parents and grandparents were there. Matthew called; we have our conference meeting tomorrow on the phone with about 20 people, bankers, lawyers, title company people, and others regarding the nursing home. loans. Matthew is expecting me to keep my promise to put up half the money for the extension to get a commercial loan instead of a bridge loan for HUD. Debbie and I got home and had prayer. I have about $68,000 in credit card debt for the 12-year-old grandchildren's Royal Caribbean Cruise trip I had planned to pay with the money Matt is expecting me to provide. I went online and stopped the bank from sending the money to the two credit card companies and put the money back into my checking account. Debbie and I got to bed a little before 11:00 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment