14 Feb 2026, Saturday

14 Feb 2026, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

Valentine's Day

2:30 pm   Dinner at P.F. Chang's

5:30 pm  IMAX movie Approx. at 600 North Mill Road, American Fork

 ,Note: "Stand Forever" Ep. 2 | Reason Down, and Believe | Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge.           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__P7ZyBSWGg

Up at 7 am, had prayer with Debbie, and then my personal prayer.  I checked my email this morning, and I had a copy of some of the closing documents that need to be signed on Tuesday.  I did not know yesterday when I was talking to Jan Morris that Reliable will be required to sign a subordination agreement pledging receivables for the loan.  Matthew told them that we are closing in 4 days, and it will be to their advantage to sign new HUD leases. *Just another example of how the Lord is in charge, guiding and directing me.  I showered, shaved, and got ready for the day.  I went and got a Valentine's Day card and balloon for Debbie today.  I worked on proofreading and editing my 1982 journal.  There are some pages not scanned and a couple that were scanned twice.  I sent Kayla an email asking her about them.  When Debbie got home from taking Pat and Anndalyn's children to breakfast at Chick-fil-A and making cookies, their home we went to P.F. Ching's for a Valientine Day date and dinner, and then to IMAX Theater in American Fork for popcorn and to see Solo Mio.  When we got home, we exchanged Valenine Day cards, and Debbie gave me a date-book of coupons. Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed at 10:30 pm.


Clara, Ellie, Audrey, Ocie, Braddock at Chick-fil-A for breakfast


Debbie and I at P.F. Ching's


Comments