16 Feb 2026, Monday
16 Feb 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Take trash and recycling cans to the street (recycling did not come today - they will pick up next week, Monday 23rd Feb.
Mail a birthday card to Weston
Email Kayla about my 1982 journal pages not scanned
Work on documents for closing on the purchase of 2 A&M nursing homes
9:00 am - Debbie's red light therapy
Up at 4 am, had prayer, listened to Faith Insights with Tyler Griffin Genesis 12–17; Abraham 1–2 and studied, I worked on email for closing on the A&M and the nursing homes, I gathered up the trash and took it and the recycling to the street, and sent an email to Kayla about 1982 journal and other journals putting year stickers on, and scan to make copies for printing hardcover typed books. I called and checked on Mike Coultas. He had surgery on his knee, and it is infected. Debbie went to her red light therapy today. We had dinner together and did some calendaring earlier. Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed.
Comments
Post a Comment