17 Feb 2026, Tuesday
17 Feb 2026, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
9:15 am - substitution work 2nd shift Saratoga Springs Temple
Bank, Yen currency for our trip to Japan
3:00 pm - MS time, Robin scheduled a call for tomorrow afternoon at 5 PM ET to address any open items with Matt and Len.
I woke this morning at 6:30 am and had prayer. I did not turn on any lights and went in the bathroom, showered, shaved, and got dressed in the closet. When I went into the office/laundry room, I saw a note on my computer from Debbie telling me she had gone to the temple this morning to sub for a sister on first shift today, and she loved me. I drew an eye and used the heart and her name on the note that I loved her. I worked on proofreading and editing 1982 journal. I am up to Saturday, October 2nd. I worked the 2nd shift at the SS Temple this morning, and my last assignment was to do house cleaning on the 3rd floor. Before that, I had 3 consecutive veil assignments. On the last two, instead of sitting and waiting for the session to end and needing my help at the veil I worked on doing house cleaning, glass windows, doors, and other glass. While waiting for the last veil assignment I dust mopped the floor and back stairs. It has been snowing and turned cold. I used my phone to start the defrost on the Tesla before going out to the car. I had a message from Rae Lynn. She wants me to get scriptures for Weston J Hobbs to give him at his baptism. The D&C and Book of Mormon together and the Bible separate. I got home, and Debbie was on the phone with Jody. I had an email about the seller's attorney and the Abercrombies. Wayne Abercrombie, my deceased partner's son, Rick, has gone into hiding out of the country, and our closing is set for tomorrow. I was on the conference call with Rick, Robyn, and some of the other members of our team. The 2/3 owners in A&M Investment, who own Gateway and Floyd Nursing Homes, apparently have changed their minds about selling to me and have someway presuaded Jan Morris, the owner of Reliable Health Care, to support them and not to sign a typical and standard acknowledgment, recognizing the bank that is making the loan. I learned today that Jan's attorney, C. King Askew, has advised her not to sign the acknowledgment. It is hard to imagine what else Satan has in his bag of tricks to throw at us, but if the Lord is with you, who can be against you! The small appliance service man came by the house this afternoon to fix the lower double oven in the kitchen. He is ordering a part and will come back and make the repair when it arrives. Debbie and I met Kalene, Joe L., Tanner, Ashtyn, and their 3 children at Zupa's for dinner. After dinner, Debbie went with all of them to BYU to see one of Shelly's girls' basketball players. She is ranked nationally, but her team got beaten. I came home after dinner and worked. When Debbie, Karlene, and Joe L. got home, we had prayer together. Debbie and I had prayer and went to bed.
Comments
Post a Comment