18 Feb 2026, Wednesday

18 Feb 2026, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Wells Fargo Bank, Yen currency for our trip to Japan

9:00 am Debbie's therapy appointment

Braddock's basketball tournament 

6:00 pm Jack's basketball 

Closing on the purchase of A&M's nursing homes, Gateway & Floyd

Wells and Lette were born early this morning at about 5 am at Timp Hospital

I think Mr. Skyler is an attorney for   

Attorney Strupe (counsel for Janie)

I let Debbie sleep; I got up and had prayer.  I got ready for the day, and before Debbie left for her red light therapy session, we had prayer.  I received many documents to be signed for the purchase of A&M Invesment that are Floyd and Gateway Nursing Homes.  I the documents that need to be signed, some notorized and witnessed I sent to UPS.  They printed them, I went to Wells Fargo and the ones that need to be notorized I got the manager Jessica to notorized and had anoter person witness my signature.  This took all morning and later I got a message they need a second set of documents if all parties do not sign, only part of them.




                  Tyler, Samantha, Josephine, Colette "Lette", Wells Traveller

Comments