19 Feb 2026, Thursday

19 Feb 2026, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

5:10 am - 1st shift Saratoga Springs Temple

Elder Ethan Hobbs and his mother, Rae Lynn, tried to 3-way me on his preparation day phone call.  I could see but could not hear.

Email from Faulkner, Richard at 11:30 am to Skyler, Robin, Ann, Christine, Kathryn, Chris, Mary, Richard, Craig, Matt, Jeffrey, Chris, me

Debbie and I were up at 3:30 am, had prayer together, Debbie made us a supplement drink to tide us over until we get home from the temple.  We arrive about 4:45 am.  I helped work the front desk recommend desk.  When we finished, we came home at 10:30 am.  We ate some brunch, and Debbie went to the hospital to see Samantha, Wells, and Lette Travler.  I started getting emails and answering questions.  After our attorney, Richard "Rich" Faulkner, sent an email to Janie's attorney, and he talked to Janie she was ready to meet the terms of our agreement and sign over her interest in A&M and the two nursing homes, Floyd and Gateway.  Rick Abernathy decided to come back home from wherever he had gone and sign his family's interest in A&M Investment with the two nursing homes over to us.  They sent pictures of the documents each had signed, but it will be tomorrow before the original documents arrive in the attorney's office, and the funds are released to pay them for their interest in A&M.  I talked to Beth, and had a three-way call with Rae Lynn and Elder Ethan Hobbs in Peru MTC to see and talk to each other.  Tomorrow, when the funds are released, and we own both Gateway and Floyd Nursing Homes, I will have more to say about showing how the Lord's hand has been upon Matthew and me through all of this opportunity to learn, grow, and continue to develop faith in the Lord.   Alex and Carter came over, and we watched some of the olympic competion from Italy. (Milan and Cortina d'Ampezzo, from February 6–22, 2026 are the most spread-out Winter Games in history, events are hosted across several locations, including Milan, Cortina, Valtellina, Val di Fiemme, and Verona).  Carter did some work on a project for the company he is working for, and we had family prayer with them before they left.  Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed at about 11 pm.


                            Carter, Alex, Grandpa, Grandma Debbie

Comments