2 Feb 2026, Monday

                                                                                                                       2 Feb 2026, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task

Andrew William Davis' 12th Birthday

Luke Hobbs' 17th Birthday

Make a physical therapy appointment

Make dertomologist appointment

Send Kayla the 1985 journal that I checked and corrected

 9:15 AM - 2:00 PM      2nd shift Saratoga Springs Temple (exchange with David Meine for 1st Shift)

I was up at 5:30 am, had prayer, and got ready for the day.  I had my personal prayer and sent Kayla, Ryan, and customer support my finished 1985 proofread and edited Journal. I told them in an email, "The typist should not have made some of the mistakes, and whoever was proofreading should have caught them.  Other mistakes are understandable because they are proper names of people, and because of my handwriting.  Please ask those who are doing the work to be more careful."  I called and left a happy song and message for Luke. Today is his 17th birthday.  Beth cooked steak, eggs, and toast for breakfast.  Beth and I sang happy birthday to Andrew. He is 12-years old today.  I tried to call the Saratoga Springs Temple this morning at 8:49 am, but no one answered, and I could not leave a message.  I will try to get things worked out on Thursday when I go in.  Beth took Maggie to school.  Beth let Andrew stay home today and play with his Lago sets.  Tucker has not left for school yet.  I told Beth and Andrew goodbye, and Matthew and I drove to the Hilton Hotel near the John Wayne Airport.  We parked and took the Hilton shuttle to the airport.  We checked our luggage on Breeze and caught our flight to Provo.  Debbie picked us up and Matthew put the self-auto-driving swithch on, the Tesla drove us straight to our home in Lehi and parked inside our garage.  Debbie and I had prayer, and I went to bed.  Debbie and Matthew stayed up working, Matthew on the nursing homes, and Debbie with a newsletter to the children.

Comments