21 Feb 2026, Saturday

21 Feb 2026, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

11:00 am Drew's Basketball Game in Wellsville

6:15 pm Max's BB game

Set a date and time to get together with Lon and Pat Nield

4:50pm - Pick Matthew up at Provo Airport 

I was up at 6:30 am, had prayer, and started the day.  Debbie and I had prayer together before she went up to Wellsville to watch Drew play in his last basketball game of the season.  Debbie and I had prayer togeter before she left this morning.  Rae Lynn and Owen are skiing or snowboarding today, and I am waiting to hear from Matthew when I need to pick him up at the Provo Airport.   I got a phone call from Lon Nield.  He and his wife Pat, served a mission in ANM when they were there.  We also served in Novi Sad and knew the Jelicics.  Did some proofreading and editing on my 1984 journal.  Matthew called, and I will pick him up at 4:50pm at Provo Airport.  He said he has some suggestions for an email to Bryon Womack with WW Healthcare.  At noon, I ate brunch and went back to proofreading and editing my 1984 journal.  Matthew did not get in until closer to 7:30 pm.  We got home Debbie, Matthew, and I visited, watched some TV, and had we had family prayer together before I went to bed.  Matthew and Debbie stayed up and watched more TV.  

Comments