22 Feb 2026, Sunday

22 Feb 2026, Sunday

Prioritized Daily Task

12:00 Noon - Church Lehi 7th Ward\

5:00 pm - Sunday Dinner

Note: Come Follow Me, The Book of Abraham,  (*presue intelectual learning but don't nelect the spiritual)                                     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PNmcIHYN4c                                 "In all your getting, get understanding" (Proverbs 4:7)

Throughout the early-to-mid-twentieth century, Elder John A. Widtsoe symbolized to many members the successful integration of religious faith with secular knowledge, inspiring countless individuals to embrace both realms in harmony.

Note: Elder Widtsoe said, “I have the feeling … that those who give themselves with all their might and main to this work receive help from the other side, and not merely in gathering genealogies. Whoever seeks to help those on the other side receives help in return in all the affairs of life” (“Genealogical Activities,” p. 104).  In the last 50+years I  have done or had done temple work for thousands of family members who are in the spirit world.  I was told by Edgar Richard Yarn Sr.,  24 June 1967, the Patriarch of the Atlanta Georgia Stake that you have family members who have passed on to the other side that praying to the Lord for you.

I got up at 6:00 am, had prayer, and studied.  When Debbie got up we had prayer together.  Matthew went up to the cabin.  I showered, shaved, and got ready for church after Debbie finished getting ready.  Matthew called on his way up to Timber Lakes and the cabin.  We listened to some Come Follow Me and tabernacle choir music.  At noon we went to Church.  Jeff Ackley spoke after a young man who is going into Home MTC tomorrow and then to the Provo Mission Training Center before going to Indiana for two years as a missionary.  I put into's notes today a quote by Jeff Ackley from Elder John A. Widtsoe.  Debbie attended Relief Society and I attended Priesthood.  After church we came home and had a lite lunch at 3 pm.  When Matthew got back we went over and picked Rae Lynn and Owen at Jen's parents home in Lehi behind Costco.  Micahel came down and debbie fixed a nice meal with browneys and ice cream for desert.  Michael took Rae Lynn and Owen back to Jan's parents.  Matthew, Debbie, and I watched a documentary on 12 year old girl and her two sisters from Hungry who became the first women's to be the top chest player in the world.  We had prayer together, I had my personal prayer and to bed at about 10 pm.




            Myles Traveller was born this morning to Kenna and Cooper.

                                                   

                               Kenna and Myles was born this morning   

                                                                         


         Debbie, Michael, Owen, Rae Lynn, Matthew Sunday dinner

Comments