23 Feb 2026, Monday

23 Feb 2026, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task

Garbage and recycling pickup on the street today

Phone call with Rich 1.  paper work to open A&M bank account at W.F.      2. Jan sign forms to allow bank to have security for note from lease payments   (Purchase Reliable from Jan ?)                                                      3. Bill of sale 1/3 interest in A&M to Mattthew                                              4. Personal financial to show liquidity of $6.5 million                                  5. Call Matt McCleary, CPA

9:00 am - Debbie's red light therapy

4:00 pm - Open A&M checking account at Wells Fargo                                Send Brandy McGill and Angelena Hehn at Reliable wiring instructions to send monthly leese payments

11:30 am - Dental appointment to put on a new tooth crown

2:00 pm -  Zoom meeting with Bryon Womack and Ashley Smithey with WW Healthcare

4:00 pm - Wells Fargo, Open A&M checking account at Wells Fargo. Send Brandy McGill and Angelena Hehn at Reliable wiring instructions to send the monthly lease payments

Wells Fargo Bank - transfer tithing funds to Regional Bank to pay tithing when I know what my increase is or is going to be

Purchase printer

Karen Forrister called Matthew    

Up at 6:30 am, had prayer, and got ready for the day.  Had prayer with Debbie, Matthew was up late and up early this morning working on the nursing homes and his software development.  Matthew is showering and getting ready.  I took the garbage and recycling to the street to be picked up today.  Matthew and I worked on A&M and the nursing homes.  Matthew had a business meeting with prospective clients who will be purchasing monthly use of his software.  We had a Zoom meeting with Byron Womack and Ashley Smithey with WW Healthcare in N.C.  Byron, Dad, and Steven Womack, a CPA, started the company.   They are a consulting company.  They want to see financials.  I went at 11:30 am to Thanksgiving Point Dental and got the new crown put on.  I paid them almost $500 above what the insurance pays.  I came home, and Michael was on the phone with a prospective client who would be using his software.  This was with a Genesis, a nursing home company with over 100-bed facilities.  Karen Forrister, CEO of Select Health Care, who owns Reliable Health Care, called Matthew.  I listened in to both Karen and Matthew.   Karen knew more than she was acknowledging to Matthew.  She was defending Jan Morris, who now owns Reliable, that her husband Andy has passed.  She had not been told and was surprised to learn that I was forced to buy Gateway Nursing Home.  I started out wanting to purchase Floyd/Chulio NH, but was told no, it is both or none.  Janie and or Jan had not shared this information with her.  She kept bringing the conversation with Matthew back around to Gateway.   Matthew told her correctly; I was only trying to get financing to buy Floyd, but having been forced to pay to get the financing for both facilities, I am not at all unhappy with owning Friendship.  It is obvious that the Lord has been guiding and directing me.  Matthew and I went to Wells Fargo Bank, 797 NW State Rd. in American Fork and met with Nick Bananto and Jessica, the manager.  We had all the necessary paperwork to open the account except for the EIN number for A&M Investments.  I called Matt Cleary, CPA, and spoke with Heather.  She got Mike to look up the number on my K-1 tax return from last year.    Nick gave me the name of Laurie Schmisdt at Wells Fargo Regional Office in Arizona (phone 480-674-2812).  She can help on amount I can move from one account to another and wire transfer.  Matthew went to play golf and have dinner with a friend, Grant, from college. Michael came down with one of his friends from San Clemente.  I brought our garbage and recycling containers back empty from the street.  Debbie and I had dinner and watched a good movie about a retarded man, his daughter, and his grandmother.  I received an email from Kayla, and I emailed her back asking her to put the year date sticker on the front and edge of journals where the date is worn off.  I told her to send me the front hardcover with the readable dates, and I will send her the 1982 journal I have finished proofreading and editing.  Matthew got home, we visited, and Matthew talked to Melodie.  Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed at about 11:30 pm.  Matthew had a meeting with his developers.


Comments