24 Feb 2026, Tuesday

24 Feb 2026, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

Shelby's B.D. dinner

Get W.F. bank routing number and account number for lease deposits to Brandy McGill and Angelena Hehn at Reliable wiring instructions to send monthly lease payments

Call Laurie Schmisdt at Wells Fargo Regional Office in Arizona (phone 480-674-2812). 4% on savings account - raise limit on transfer between accounts and raise limit on wire transfers

I was up at 6:30 am, had prayer, and studied some.  I worked on continuing to proofread and edit my 1984 Journal. When Debbie got up, we had prayer together.  Matthew got up and had a meeting at 9 am about his company, Flowtrics.   Marc Lichtenstein called from Assets International.  I told him I was AI Overview

Helpful?

Assets International is currently working with you to recover unclaimed revenue funds held by the State of Georgia for Valley View Inc.. The following updates and actions are relevant to your claim, file number 595537:

Status: On December 30, 2025, they confirmed receipt of your signed Memorandum of Understanding.

Action Items: On January 5, 2026, CEO Michael Zwick sent two documents requiring your notarized signature:

Georgia Recovery Agreement: Signature required on the third page.

Special Power of Attorney: Grants authority to recover funds from entities like Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.

Identification: You must provide a copy of a valid picture ID.

Fees: The recovery agreement stipulates that fees and costs collected will not exceed 30% of the claimed property's value.

Contact: You can reach their office toll-free at 877-327-4199.

A completed package regarding these assets was scanned and sent on January 23, 2026. with the document, wanting them to give me their power of attorney.  He texted me back with his phone number 877-327-4199 ext 301 (248-972-6311) email mlichtenstein@assets-internatioinal.com File #595537.   M Zwick <michael.zwick@assetsinternational.com                                        GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE UNCLAIMED PROPERTY RECOVERY AGREEMENT      Property ID 9330912  Dollar Value $126,227.96                                           

I had prayer with Matthew and Debbie.  They stayed up watching a movie and Matthew working .  I had my personal prayer and got to bed at about 11:00 pm.


Comments