25 Feb 2026, Wednesday

 25 Feb 2026, Wednesday 

Prioritized Daily Task

Check on 2025 A&M tax return and K-1s I need to file my personal tax return.

9:00 am - Debbie red light therapy appointment

12:00 noon - Lunch at Tsunami Sushi with Jeff and Grant at Mesa Group, who funded the bridge loan with Berkadia, and Ed for the NHs, Floyd, and Gateway 

Open saving bank account with Wells Fargo

3:00 pm - phone meeting with "Rich" Richard D. Faulkner, Jr., Esq.

Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell 

& Berkowitz, PC

1900 Republic Centre

633 Chestnut Street

Chattanooga, TN 37450. 

Direct:  423.209.4210

6:00 pm - Take Matthew to Provo Airport

5–‍7, 2026, in Salt Lake City, Utah, or online at RootsTech.org, free of charge.

Check on the payment to Rich and his legal and accounting team

Note: A&M's old accounting firm, Jeff Stephens of LeRoy, Cole, & Stephens in Cumming, GA. 

Up at 7:15 am, and prayer.  Matthew was up and went to his meeting with a prospective employee in Provo.  Debbie and I had prayer.  I showered and shaved while Debbie went to her therapy appointments.  Matthew got back and had a presentation to a prospective user of his software.  After the meeting with the owner and his assistant of the nursing home in Alabama.  I sent an email to Jimmy Morris requesting my personal K-1 for 2025, the contact information for the accounting firm, and an email introduction to them.  Matt and I had lunch with Jeff and Grant, who helped us with the bridge loan to purchase Floyd and Gateway Nursing Homes.  Afterwards, we opened a savings account at Wells Fargo for A&M Investments at 3.5%.  We came home and met with Rich and Katie at Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell, & Berkowitz, PC.  Kathern MacGregor was on the phone call with us and Rich.  She sent a follow-up checklist of items to be taken care of on Matthew's part.   We stopped at his office in Provo to drop off some things.  I took Matthew to catch his flight back to Orange County.  He is driving from there back home to San Marcos.   I got home, and got ready for bed.  I waited for Debbie to get home from getting her hair fixed before we had prayer, and I went to bed.

Comments