27 Feb 2026, Friday
27 Feb 2026, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
5:10 am Debbie subbing at temple for Lisa
Pickup 2025 journal and Notes
pickup Blister Mites spray for pear trees before the first blossoms open
pickup Permetlain and Liquicop Fungicide after blossoms have fallen
Debbie was up early and went to the temple early. She was there at about 5:00 am. I woke at about 6:00am and went to the temple as a patron. I attended the 7:30 am endowment session as a patron for Fred Applegate, one of Debbie's ancestors born the same year as mother, 1913. On the way home, I stopped at Alpha Graphics and picked up my printed hardcover 2025 journal, another copy of my WCSM 1968-1970 mission journal, and some copies of my notes and thoughts, a book for family. Last year, Debbie gave me her thoughts and quotes, and I had a copy for each family. Debbie got home from the temple and ate brunch. I called Laurie Schmidt again. She got back with me this afternoon and sent Matt and me an email package of things that we need to get done to open the two other accounts with the two nursing homes. Between Matt and I we got all the documentation and information she needed to open the White County and Floyd County NH accounts. It may be Monday before it shows up online. for us to make deposits. I am to the 11 of April in my 1988 personal journal, proofreading and editing. I got scanned a hardcover of journals that needed year-dated stickers for years that were unclear or dirty, Kayla. The problem I have now I am not able to replace the ones that need replacing. I took a break and watched a movie with Debbie, had prayer, and got to bed at about 10 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment