3 Feb 2026, Tuesday
3 Feb 2026, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Debbie K-Ari with Libby for her birthday
Slept in until 7:30 am, prayer, showered, and shaved. Debbie and I had prayer together, and I drove to the Saratoga Springs Temple and got a printed copy of my dates I am scheduled to work. I got home, and Matthew and I drove to Wells Fargo Bank, where Matthew wired $55,000 to Berkadia Commercial Bank. We drove to his office, and Matthew got on the phone with business for his software work. I listened in on his meeting with the Genesis Healthcare group. They are a large U.S. post-acute care provider, operating around 200 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities across 13–17 states as of 2025. Headquartered in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, the company offers rehabilitation, Alzheimer’s, and senior living services, employing over 30,000 people.) {Allen, the 83-year-old salesman of Matthew's, contacted Genesis. Allen was the first salesman for PointClickCare. PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based healthcare software provider for North America's long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) and senior care industries. They employ over 2,000 employees who currently serve over 27,000 long-term care providers, 3,600 ambulatory clinics, 2,800 hospitals, 350 risk-bearing providers, 70 state and government agencies, and every major U.S. health plan.} Matthew covered the point that his AI software will not do the work of the nurses, but will help facilitate their work. They still have to sign off on the work and approve it. Debbie and I had prayer and I went to bed at 12:30 am.
Comments
Post a Comment