4 Feb 2026, Wednesday

4 Feb 2026, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

Make PT and Determinist appointments (get phone numbers for Brad Gale's office). Jonathan Jacobson 8:15am and Dermatologist Aaron Pererson at 10:00 am 1112 E. 300 N., Suite 301, American Fork

Check about an oil change in the Outback Subaru

Check the date and time of dental Thanksgiving Point appointments Feb 5 at 2:00pm crown prep. and Feb 23 at 11:30 am

Up at 6:30 am and had prayer.  I started working on my 1976-1981 Journal.  Matthew went to the Silicon Slope Medicare Meicade seminar in SLC.  I had prayer with Debbie before whe went to her therapy.  I too the computer and monitor attachment down to the UPS store and returned it to Amazon with the return package receipt.  Debbie is prparing frozen dinner to take over to Samantha when the twins arrive.  I heated up some fishsticks and cooked a couple of chickenpot pies for lunch.  Debbie took. food she has prepared over to Laura to give to Samantha when the twins arrive.  Matthew got home about 8 pm and we visited before I had prayer and went to bed at 8:30 pm.

Comments