5 Feb 2026, Thursday

5 Feb 2026, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

4:55 am - 1st shift Saratoga Springs Temple

2:00 pm Thanksgiving Point Dental appointment

3:00 pm - Allison  Basketball game

10:30 am - Debbie's diamond Neil appointment with Sam

Note:   Magnitude 3.5 earthquake 4 miles from Lehi, UT · Feb 5, 12:53 PM

I was up at 2:30 am and had prayer.  I did not tell Debbie I had to be at the temple early this morning to work the recommend desk for workers arriving at 5:10 am.  She rushed, but we made it to the temple at 4:50 am.  I helped work the front recommend desk for ordiance workers, and then patrons.  Debbie and I finished at 10:30 am.  We came home, and Debbie took Samantha, and they got their nails done.  I went to the dentist, and he cut an old crown off, filled the tooth, made a temporary crown, and ordered a permanent crown.  When I got home, Matthew and I talked.  We got Rich, the attorney, and Ed with the bank on the phone.  I sent a package, with an admandmun to lease, and other HUD documents, to Karen Forrister for Reliable Health, Care to sign, and other documents will be signed at closing.  Debbie went to Allison's ball game.  Allison's team lost in triple overtime.  When Debbie got home, she fixed dinner for the 3 of us.  After dinner, we got an email from Rich telling us not to send the email he sent to us to forward to Karen Forrister.  We had already sent it to her.  I worked on the Royal Caribbean Cruise in May for the 12-Year-Olds.  I will call and pay it tomorrow.   I need to OK the May 15-Day 7—Friday—Coco Cay and a guarantee we will get a good Jennie, not like the last one.  We watched TV and had family prayer before going to bed.  We had an earthquake a little after lunch today.  I was sitting in the laundry room office, and I thought a truck had hit the house.  The whole house shook from the foundation.

Comments