6 Feb 2026, Friday
6 Feb 2026, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
1. Call CitiBank about cash back for this vacation first. Call Royal Caribbean - mobile, 800-256-6649. Customer Service 800-205-9812
May 15-Day 7—Friday—Coco Cay—7:00 am-leaving 5:00 pm
Perfect day Coco Cay-cabana (reserved)-waterpark
ROYAL CARIBBEAN Reservation numbers and amount due Feb. 8, 2026
MEMBER NUMBER – Member Total Bal. Due. Date
393870255
RESERVATION #1893243 – James, Deborah, Ava McAlpin, & Weston Hobbs
RESERVATION #4324780 – Brodie Hobbs and Andrew Davis $58,948.14 Feb 8, 2026
RESERVATION #60155646 – Melodie McAlpin 3,269.31 “
RESERVATION #60156610 – Beth Davis 3,269.31 “
RESERVATION #6015796. – Rae Lynn Hobbs 3,269.31 “
$68,819.07. Feb 8, 2026
2. Call and email Jonathan Bryan to see if he will work for me on May 14th instead of May 7th (called and sent an email on Wednesday, Feb. 4th. Jonathan S. Bryan, phone 801-205-2042 email: johbryan8@gmail.com
3. 1:00 pm - Hey Grandpa its your grandson Elder Hobbs! Things are going well! We have an assignment from our leaders where on Friday we have to interview someone who was a convert to the church. So I picked you. It will be about 15 minutes long on facebook a messenger call. I will just ask you different questions. It will be 1 pm Peru time. So I think 11 am Utah. But let me know if you can hop on. Love you!
I was up at 7:00 am and had prayer. Talked to Matthew before he left for the seminar in SLC where one of his friends is speaking. Matthew is stressed about coming up with $200,000 for the loan and purchase of the 2/3 interest in Gateway and Floyd Nursing Homes. He is stressed about Rae Lynn being upset (or says she is) because she and Brett are being cut out of the purchase of the 2 nursing homes. He asked me for my thoughts of offering Rae Lynn and Brett the opportunity to purchase a percentage of his 66.67%. I told him they do not have that kind of money they can come up with in 2 days. I told him to make sure that they know they can lose the $200,000 if the purchase does not go through. If it does there is no one else other than then that has any ownership. I do not want any of my family having to deal with partners as I have had to deal with in the last 10 years. Debbie and I had prayer. I called Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and the person I spoke with could not help and transferred me to his manager, Roselee. She transferred the call to a tier above, and I spoke to Denese. She canceled my cabana reservation, gave me a full refund, $1,142 and I purchased another Cabana with 6 full-day passes to Thrill Waterpark on Coco Cay, Perfect Day for $623.99. I called back and paid Vickie in Accounting $68,756.07 for 5 reservations for cruise May 9th - 16th. Elder Ethan Hobbs tried tocall me at 11 am from Peru MTC, and we did not get to talk. I called Beth back. She called while I was on the phone with Vickie at Royal Caribbean. I think I paid and registered the Tesla for next year with DOT Utah today with Capital One credit card. Citibank and Wells Fargo cards are about maxed out for this month. Matthew returned from the seminar, and I took him to the Provo airport to catch his flight back home. Michael also came to the seminar today, and Matthew did not email, text, or call Rae Lynn or Brett. I received my monthly check from A&M today, made a deposit, and paid tithing for March 2026. I worked on my 1976-1981 journal until 9 pm, when I got dressed and went to clean the Saratoga Springs Temple. We got home a little before midnight. We had prayer tgether and got to bed at about 12:30 am.
Comments
Post a Comment