7 Feb 2026, Saturday

7 Feb 2026, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

Robyn Johnson's 54th birthday

12:00 noon Andrew and Mckay's basketball game

I got up a little after 9:00 am.  Debbie was up, dressed, and ready to go.  We had prayer together, I got dressed, and had my personal prayer.  We rode up to Hyrum/Nibley to see Andrew play in a basketball game.  Ryan, his dad, is the coach.  Carter, his older brother, was there.  Debbie had Valentins for them.  We stopped in SLC, and Debbie picked up a check from GEPOD, her part of the profits from last year.  I got a text from Bryan telling me he will cover for me on May 14th instead of May 7th if that is what I need.  Debbie and I got home and had a late lunch.  I worked on organizing journals and did more proofreading and editing.  Debbie and I had prayer, and she went to bed.  I stayed up until almost midnight working on proofreading and editing my journal before having my personal prayer and thanking the Lord again before going to bed.

Comments