10 Mar 2026, Tuesday

10 Mar 2026, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

9:30 am - Legacy Center

10:00 am - Debbie helps Samantha with Josie and the twins, Wells & Lette

3:30 pm - Clara's softball game

4:26pm - Margo Q Traveller was born 

I got up around 7:15 am,  had prayer, and later Debbie and I had prayer together.   I returned Lucas Prieto phone call, who maintains the yards at the cabin in Timber Lakes.  I told him it is a little early to start on the yard at the cabin, but it will be soon.  I want him to maintain the yard; we have no thoughts about having someone else do the work with the yards at 1653 S. Ridgeline, Lot 1234.  I tried contacting Brother Company again twice today.  There was a two-hour wait, and I left my phone number, 801-361-3258, to call me back when it is my turn.  They have not responded, answered my phone calls, or called me back.  I received an email that they have sent me a replacement ink or toner.  They have placed a charge on my credit card for $95.05 on March 7th.  I received a call back a little after noon today. Brother, MFCL2820DW printer ink.  Apparently, I must have signed up for regular shipments.  I canceled the regular shipments and will order when I need ink.  I have about got my handwritten journals being transcriped organized.  I worked on my 1989 journal this afternoon while Debbie went to Clara's softball game.  I worked on organizing and cleaning the office/laundry.  Cache and Carri Traveller's baby girl was born today at about 4:00 pm in Twin Falls, Idaho.  Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 10:30 pm.


Comments