12 Mar 2026, Thursday

12 Mar 2026, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

Jason Lively's 58th Birthday

Bo Lively's 22nd Birthday

5:10 am - 1st shift Saratoga Springs Temple

2:30 pm - Debbie's nails appointment

4:30 am - Raul Ramirez, Plumber for a broken water pipe in the front yard at home

DMV about a traffic fine on my phone text message

Note: I wrote about Cyrus the Great of Persia in my journal on 20 December 2025.  Isaiah tells of Cyrus about 150 years before he was born and calling him by name, Isaiah:1-4.  Debbie and I watched a YouTube movie,  The Book of Daniel | Full Christian Movie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPg-WAZFjcc). Some of the information is included in the story of Cyrus.

I was up at 1:00 am, prayer, and worked on my 1998 journal.  I have spent days proofreading and editing, and have only got 41 pages done.  I sent it back to Kayla and asked her to have the girl who typed it review the month of January and up to Feb.10th, and see the changes and corrections I made it what they had typed.  It is similar to the very first journals.  They went back and redid them.   The plumber, Raul, did not come this morning.  Debbie and I went to work the first shift at the Saratoga Springs Temple.  We got there around 5 am and came back home at 10:30 am.  We ate brunch and  Raul and his son, Jack, has submitted his papers to serve a full-time mission.  The drain was stuck on the outside water cutoff valve. He did not charge me for the service call.  I worked on getting supporting documentation on my personal financial statement.  I am going into Wells Fargo tomorrow and also to the Utah DMV.  I think the text is a scam, someone representing the UT. DMV.  Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed at 10:15 pm.

Comments