13 Mar 2026, Friday
13 Mar 2026, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
9:30am - Wells Fargo -verify bank account names, numbers, and balances - make an appointment. Review appointment details - Need copies of all my account statements Micah Pelletier - Wells Fargo Premier Banker -Phone: (801) 763-2145
NMLS ID: 1184280
Appointment location, Meadows Branch, 797 W State Rd, American Fork, UT, 84003 - Phone: 801-763-2140
UT DMV check for scam? 801-297-7780
8:00 am ET call Lincoln Life Insurance policy number 7153395 800-487-1485. Mon-Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET (copy of policy)
Up at 6am, prayer, and got ready for the day. I called Lincoln Financial Group about getting a copy of my life insurance policy, but since it is in a trust, I need the tax ID number. Debbie canceled our appointment for a sealing session tomorrow morning at 6:30 am at the Saratoga Springs Temple. We will go at 6:00 pm tomorrow. I went to the Legacy Center and walked/jogged for 30 minutes, and then to see Micah Pelletier at Wells Fargo Meadows Branch in American Fork/Lehi. He printed me 4 copies listing my personal and business bank accounts and let me into the safeboxes to check if I have a copy of my life insurance policy. I did not find it, but found an accidental death policy of Debbie's. I met Kyle Poulter, Wells Fargo Financial Advisor. I told Micah about the text supposedly from Utah DMV. He knew exactly what I was talking about and told me it is a scam, saving me a trip this morning to the DMV. When I got home, the Sears small appliance repairman was here fixing our double oven. I worked on getting support documentation for my personal financial statement. Debbie and I watched a movie about the Nuremberg trials. Russell Crowe was the starring actor. Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 10:30 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment