14 Mar 2026, Saturday

 14 Mar 2026, Saturday 

Prioritized Daily Task

12:00 noon - Drew and Mckay's basketball games

6:00 pm - Lehi 7th Ward sealing appointments at Saratoga Springs Temple

Note: Jacob's name was changed to Israel by the Lord. Genesis 35:10 "Israel" is commonly interpreted as "let God prevail."



 Don't let the world change you when you were born to change the world.

It is hard to get to heaven when it is easy, but it is easy to get to heaven when it is hard.  Matt 19:23-30

Up at 6:30 am, prayer, and started working on the ANM 2014-2017 journal.  Showered, shaved, and work some before going with Debbie up to Logan to watch Mckay and Drew play their final basketball games today.  Debbie and I had prayer.  I stopped at (*Sat. Oct 17th   Rekovic) in ANM 2014-2017 Journal) before studying scriptures and leaving for Logan.  I drove Debbie up. to Wellsville to see Drew and McKay play in their final basketball game for the season.  They both lost but were glad we came and supported them.  We drove back home and attended the 6 am sealing session.  Brother Barns was the sealer, and all the patrons were about 10 couples. was from Lehi 7th Ward.  It has been planned for our ward to be part of our stake conference.  Afterwards, Jeffery and Valerie Ackley hosted an after-the-temple get-together at their home with ice cream and cake.  We had a good visit and came home.  I sent an email to Matthew.  He is going back to Georgia to meet with Karen Forrister regarding the nursing homes and Reliable Health Care that is leasing and operating them.  He was in the pool with Ava but got out to talk to me.  I studied some, and Debbie worked on getting family file names printed and cut out for us to take to the temple.  We had prayer together before going to bed at aboiut 12:30 am.  

Comments