15 Mar 2026, Sunday

15 Mar 2026, Sunday

Prioritized Daily Task

12:00 Noon Lehi 7th Ward Church Services

Wyatt Johnson's 16th Birthday

Note: Tyler Jarvis, Professor of Mathematics at BYU - The natural state of all things trends toward chaos.  That process of degradation is broadly defined as “entropy.” Without the intervention of focused energy to counteract entropy, all things are continually breaking down, trending toward disorder. God not only offsets entropy but also creates order out of chaos. 

While God builds up, Satan tears down.  While God’s house “… is a house of order…” Satan’s realm is confusion and chaos.  While God is the Creator, Satan is the destroyer.

Chaos, darkness, and death are all consequences of not keeping God’s commandments.  “Behold, mine house is a house of order, saith the Lord God, and not a house of confusion.”

How blessed we are to have God’s commandments.  What safety, protection, and order come from keeping them.

God’s greatest gifts: His Son, His Spirit, and His Life, without which chaos, darkness, and death prevail.  

Chaos is a state of confusion and disorder without meaning, purpose, or direction. The natural state of all things trends toward chaos. That process of degradation is broadly defined as entropy.




Only God can tell us who we are, show us who we can become and how to do it. Only He can reveal what is most important. Only He can offset spiritual decay, disorder, and chaos, and also edify, build up and “organize man” in His image, spiritually as He did physically. Only He can give us the strength to bear up the burdens of life. Only He can bless us. Without God, chaos prevails. The essential problem in life is separation from God our Father.


Stand Forever" Ep. 6 | Chaos | Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge Scripture Central.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VrJzVnWq3o

 https://storage.googleapis.com/scripturecentral-prod-strapi-uploads/Episode_6_Final_1783962666/Episode_6_Final_1783962666.pdf




I was up at 7:00 am and had prayer.  I sent Wyatt a happy birthday text on a thread with other family members. I sent his brother, Elder Baylen Johnson, a separate text.  When Debbie got up, we had prayer together and printed out family names to take to the temple.  Debbie and I had prayer and got ready for church at noon.  While I was in the shower, the thought came to me to send to Matthew my Power of Attorney to act for me while he is in Georgia this week, meeting with Karen Forrister and others regarding A&M Investment and the nursing homes.  The thought also came to me that it would be good to fast and seek the Lord's guidance with the nursing homes.  Debbie and I had prayer together before leaving for Sacrament and Sunday School Meetings.  Matthew called during Sacrament Meeting.  After Church we talked and I told him what I planned to do tomorrow morning.  I may have to send the Power of Attorney to him in Georgia because he is leaving Tuesday to fly back to Atlanta.  I sent Elder Ethan Hobbs, and most of the family my note today about the one million dollar prize for solving the math problem.  I studied, and had prayer with Debbie before going to bed.

Comments