16 Mar 2026, Monday

16 Mar 2026, Monday 

Prioritized Daily Task

6:30 am - take garbage to the street

Email to Jeff and Jimmy request for 2025 A&M tax return

Power of Attorney to Matthew?

9:00 am - Debbie's Red Light Therapy appointment

I was up at 5:45 am, had prayer, collected the trash in the house, and took the container to the street for the city to pick up.   I sent Matthew a couple of emails for things to work on before he leaves for Georgia.  (Jeff Stephens is a CPA at LeRoy, Cole, & Stephens, LLC who manages accounting for A&M Investment Group, LLC. You can reach him at jstephens@lcs-cpas.com or 770-889-1470 ext. 109.  To open attachments

2023 and 2024 pass code 685388 - 2025 pass code 227730542

His recent and relevant activities include:

Tax Documents: On February 25, 2026, he confirmed that 2025 tax returns were under review and expected K-1s to be ready by March 2, 2026.

Historical Records: He previously provided tax returns and K-1s for 2022-2024; the password for these files is the last 6 digits of your SSN.

Draft Correspondence: As of March 16, 2026, there is a draft letter addressed to him requesting copies of the completed 2025 and final 2026 tax returns for A&M Investment.

Office Location: His office is located at 101 Samaritan Drive, Cumming, Georgia 30040).  Debbie and I had prayer together, and while she got ready I made cream of wheat, with fruit, toast, and avocado for breakfast.  (stopped today on 2014-2017 Journal on Jan 15,  2017) Debbie and I watched some TV, had prayer together and went to bed.  I talked with Matthew this afternoon and he is getting things together to leave for Georgia tomorrow.  He has the week filled.  We still havn't got my power of attorney drawn up for him to use if he needs it while he is doing business in Georgia.  I had prayer and to bed at about 10:00pm.



Comments