18 Mat 2026, Wednesday
18 Mar 2026, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
11:00 am - Celebrate Michael's birthday at Braza Grill in Lehi
Up at 6:30, prayer, and checked my emails and text messages
Pick up $2.00 bills at Wells Fargo
Up at 6:30 am, prayer, worked on removing duplicate pages in my 2014-2017 Planner while Debbie and I were missionaries. Debbie and I had prayer, showered, and shaved. At 11am, Michael came to the house from work. He helped me somewhat in removing duplicate pages. We went to lunch at the Brazilian Grill in Lehi for an early birthday party for Michael. He will be 50 years old tomorrow. When we got back home I gave him a birthday card and a copy of Grandpa's Notes and Quotes from 2025 to give Alex and Carter. He will be on the same flight as Alex tomorrow. Carter did not come because he has to work. Matthew met with Eric Fosher, the attorney in Atlanta we worked with the first of this year, trying to get things together with the Morris and Abercrombies, who own 2/3 of A&M Investment. I own 1/3 was was being cut out. Tomorrow, Matthew is meeting for lunch with Karen Forrister in Rome. He received my Power of Attorney the UPS dropped off at his hotel in Cartersville today. He has documents for Karen to sign for Reliable Health Care to work with us and the banks. Going forward with Reliable, the document have to be signed. I studied scriptures, Debbie and I had prayer, and I went to bed at about 7am.
Comments
Post a Comment