19 Mar 2026, Thursday

19 Mar 2026, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Michael McAlpin's 50th Birthday

5:10am. - Saratoga Springs Temple 1st shift

Pick up $2.00 bills at Wells Fargo

12:00 Noon Matthew is meeting in Rome, GA, with Karen Forrister, CEO,  and David Lemcke, CFO, of Select Health Care regarding the nursing homes

2:30 pm - bank conference phone call

**Note: Judah asked the question, "For how shall I go up to my father, and the lad be not with me? lest peradventure I see the evil that shall come on my father. (Genesis 44:34)  This symbolizes a covenant responsibility to ensure our families are sealed and returned safely to Heavenly Father together, upholding our promises to each other.   I have asked myself the same question, "How shall I go up to my Father and the lads and lasses not be with me?" lest peradventure I see the sorrow that shall come on my Father.

Up at 2:30 am, prayer, shower, shaved, and dressed to serve in the temple.  Debbie got up at 3:30, showered, and got dressed.  We had prayer together before driving to the Saratoga Springs Temple at 5am.  Debbie helped with a wedding this morning, and I assisted in the initiatory.  When we got home, Debbie fixed brunch for us and went to her therapy appointment, and I went to the W.F. Bank and got one hundred $2.00 bills for Debbie to make a lei for Carter Heights' graduation.  I got the car washed and came back home.  Matthew has a meeting today at 12 noon in Georgia with Karen Forrister, CEO of Select Health Care, which oversees Reliable Health Care, which operates our nursing homes.  At 2:30 pm MST was our weekly recurring due diligence call for Gateway Health & Rehab, Microsoft Teams meeting. Join: https://teams.microsoft.com/meet/28419318638585?p=DMxMIZTOJtb4fm1z72                                                                      When Matthew finished his meeting with the bank in California, he joined.  David Lemcke, CFO for Select, said things work much better if Bercadia communicates directly with him.  David told Matthew he could see no way that any bank would lend us the money to purchase the two nursing homes.  The attorney and others on the conference call at 2:30pm gave us a list of items they want completed and sent to the Bank and Attorneys.  Matt was in a meeting with a bank in Chattanooga and had to get off the phone call.  He is meeting with the banker tomorrow with Richard "Rich" Faulkner.  I called the fraud department about my Wells Fargo Visa Credit Card.   I have been having someone use my card to order DD *DOORDASH since January 27, 2026, for 152.61, eight times in February, and seven times in March.  Wells Fargo is canceling the card and sending me a new one.  Debbie took food over to the Gurleys, who have been helping Tyler and Samantha with Josie and the twins.  I talked to Michael and his daughter Alex at the SLC airport.  They are on the same flight to California.  Michael gave her Granpa's Notes and Quotes 2025 I gave to him to give to her with his 50th Birthday card yesterday.  Debbie got home and we had prayer together before going to bed at 10:30pm.   

                                          

                                Alex Height with the book I gave her and Carter


Comments