2 Mar 2026, Monday
2 Mar 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Make arrangements:1. May 8th Flight SLC to Miami, FL arrive after 3pm
8:20am Fri, May 8th from Salt Lake City, UT (SLC)opens in a new tab
Terminal TBD (Gate TBD) on time SLC Layover. *47m
ATL to MIA S Delta Comfort Classic
Arrive 4:46pm Deltal Conf. #HQYSML
2. May 8th Hotel Miami check in after 3 pm near airport with shuttle van to dock on May 9th (Royal Caribbean shuttle to the docks) (9 passengers pickup, 11:00am at carousel "23" concourse "D"meet at lower level - done)
3. Wednesday 13 May - Excursion. ATVs
4. May 16th Shuttle from dock to Miami Airport. (check with Royal Caribbean) get flight first on Delta *(to be done now or at the dock on 16th)
5. May 16th Flight from Miami to SLC (done).
Sat, 16MAY DELTA 2836 Delta Main Classic (M)
MIAMI depart 10:35AM arrive in ATLANTA at 12:44PM. DELTA 526. Delta Main Classic (M)
ATLANTA depart 03:15PM SALT LAKE CITY arrive 05:20PM
Up at 6:30 am, prayed, and took the trash out to the street for pickup today. Debbie had prayer together, and she went to her therapy appointment. I spent the morning working on the two nursing homes we bought in GA and my journals. I called Wells Fargo. They had lowered the amount of money I could transfer between accounts. I learned that the amount of a transfer has been raised to almost one million dollars between WF accounts, but has not been changed for transfers to my Regions account. I worked on proofreading and editing my 1988 journal. Debbie and I finished plans and most of the reservations for the 12-year- olds to the Caribbean Cruise May8-16th and sent the information to Melodie, Beth, Rae Lynn and Matt. Debbie and I had prayer. I stayed up to help Matthew with the loan package from the banks. He did not call so I went to bed at about midnight.
Comments
Post a Comment