21 Mar 2026, Saturday
21 Mar 2026, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
11:00 am - Bridal shower for Marissa
6:00 pm - Lehi Utah Gateway Stake conference
Note: podcast instructions for using Copilot with Word - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y76qTkQIh4
Note: Andrew, do you remember what I told you about birthdays? “Every day is your birthday when we get together”, and today we are together. This is your birthday as much as February 2nd is.
You are very special to everyone who knows you, especially your Father in Heaven and Jesus.
You need to prepare yourself every day for the future. We hope you are called on a mission, and these scriptures are to prepare you for that time. Always be prepared, spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
We love you, and you are in our prayers every day.
Grandpa and Grandma Debbie
Debbie was up early cooking for Marissa's wedding shower today. We had prayer together, and I had my personal prayer. Worked on merging duplicate pages in my 2014, 2015, 2017 planner. I sent Matthew a text to see if he had arrived home safe from his trip to Georgia. He was in Phoenix, AZ. He had a layover there. Debbie and I cleaned off the back patio for the get-together this afternoon. She got ready and went to Marissa's wedding shower at Laura's. I worked on Copilot and Word with my 2014-2017 planner, but I could not get data that was duplicated to be merged. At 6:00 pm we all met at JCW Burger Restaurant. Debbie and I had a salad but the burgers and fries looked like they would be good. Afterward Jared, Patrick, and lots of grandchildren came over to play games and have dessert. Jami was the last to go home; Jody spent the night. Debbie is going to see her tomorrow to Twin Falls to see and spend time with the new babies, Miles, Kenna, and Cooper's, and Margo, Carri and Cache's new great-grandbabies. I had prayer and went to bed at 10:30 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment