22 Mar 2026, Sunday
22 Mar 2026, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
Abbey Hobbs 19th Birthday
10:00 am - Lehi Utah Gateway Stake Conference
1:00pm - lunch, and I drive up to the cabin in Heber to meet Darrel Ison and Debbie drove up to Twin Falls
At 10 am Debbie and I attended Lehi Utah Gateway Stake Conference, Trey Orsak, President, Benjamin Packeer, 1st Counselor, and Brandon Hobbs, 2nd Counselor, Area 70, Elder Thomas K. Checketts and his wife, Lynette, were the concluding speakers. They told some good personal stories, and I learned from them I need to be more patient. After church, we came home, and Debbie made lunch. Afterwards, I drove up to the cabin, and Debbie went to Twin Falls. Matthew has put new locks on the front door and put the old ones in the storage closet, where I keep all my printed and handwritten journals. I checked the cabin, turned both hot water heaters up to "C". The dishes in the dishwasher were washed, but the dishes were not put away. I checked the cabinets and oven. I cleaned the honey that had spilled and set up hard on the cabinet shelves, and then worked on cleaning the oven. I cleaned and threw away food in the kitchen refrigerator. Darrel Ison, his wife, Pauline, and his teenage son, Aaron, got here a little before 5 pm. They live near Matthew and Melodie. I showed them where to turn both hot water heaters' thermstats down to "A". I called Matthew and he gave them the WiFi name and password here at the cabin. When I left to go home I took some trash and put it in the dumpster at the entrance to Timber Lakes. I got home and texted Debbie to see if she got to Jody and Tony's. I sent Abbey's parents and her brother, Carter, a text asking them to wish Abbey happy birthday from me. I don't have her phone number. Debbie texted and called. She spent the afternoon with the great-grandbabies. We had prayer, and I told her that Rae Lnny called and she has a full house with family on both sides coming for Weston's baptism next Saturday. I told her Debbie, and I would get a motel; she said they have an extra car for us to use, so we don't need to rent a car. We had prayer and thanked Heavenly Father for all His many bounteous blessings. I got to bed a little after 10pm.
Comments
Post a Comment