24 Mar 2026, Tuesday
24 Mar 2026, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Debbie is in Twin Falls
Tommy McKinney's 72nd Birthday (If my brother, Lawrence, had lived, he would have been 72. He and Tommy were in high school together)
Note: I ordered 6 bottles of GlycoPezil to eliminate the pancreatic parasite and reverse my diabetes for $315.90
Type 2 diabetes cure https://innerbalancedaily.online/VSL/?extclid=vst_61204fe60d8aad0ba4f70ae6cf51eaf261151&tid=vst_61204fe60d8aad0ba4f70ae6cf51eaf261151&ext_clid=vst_61204fe60d8aad0ba4f70ae6cf51eaf261151&gclid=Cj0KCQjw7IjOBhDyARIsAFzrWQyzqjoS60GdCGvw8l3744dOTB0DZ6iuQ7frRCyhG9MJ5T5CtOMKJrIaAoYyEALw_wcB&gbraid=0AAAAApskAVaES6qRjr8r362WZputByqMU&campaign=defensiva&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=23482905547
Note: Type 2 diabetes cure https://upgradeyourorder.com/gpz-aff-click-up1/?cbf=dSlEl_8LKHM6BEZF&iv=OTgzMzcyNUM1MTBBRTY0Mg%3D%3D¶ms=FcNFjRDGmAhH09X1rdHbr%2FIJ3A5Af%2F2L1hsqoXG1NLEFKSoCQx5RErdBlQIsW39fk%2BqCjY1a9cx5kyH4tPKN0fBX9hVta7WatuDgoSFB4CZMPLQEzamWFP5GkYPANFMbNYWEzh2Aojo37zWusC7HjZQ9BlMs1PgWNjlSzeMZygNTzdZ%2Fe4s34CeuiPqe84MWA6Oy4kaObCPYriIC98rXrr7Oe6X%2BIAdumjLFSKAwMXexX9eUpV%2FcdUzcjS539T%2BQh%2BvIzuUE9oCa5TaF1qN6G%2BK9MEJRACGJHTDaUklokWFdgT3L%2FPzb%2Bzu8P7pSZUyC3whKSmw8IU%2BdhRoJ3jfTxPiwIy8i5xt6e9WBx6pFfLalKP9Cbn%2FAJlArEnSOQgxMaxW0F21j6IHjHq9b3xK4OlWqFJmWLtZL8V3TVA%2BcX%2Bw%3Dssss
I was up at 6:30 am, had my personal prayer, did some vacuuming, and sent Tommy McKinney a happy birthday wish. My blood sugar was 121 this morning. I went to the Legacy Center to exercise for an hour. My glucose reading had dropped to 108. I watched a video made by Dr. Phl & Dr. Oz and bought GlycoPezil, 5 drops each morning is supposed to reverse diabetes. I sprayed the fruit trees with Neem Oil, and sprayed the weeds with weed killer. I came in the house and cleaned, vacuuming the floors. Matthew called and the city of Cedartown is has been putting pressure on him to do something with the Cason Road NH facility. He has a buyer who is supposed to close on the old nursing home on Monday, March 30th. I watched a movie on TH, had dinner, and received the revised or retyped 1989 journal and the typed 1990 journal this evening. I started working on the 1989 journal. I had prayer and went to bed at about 10:30 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment